Friday, April 30, 2010

Never too early to start drawing with leadholders and fine sketching tools

Mateo, my 2-year old nephew, trying out my trusty 3.15 mm Worther Shorty leadholder.
Worther Shorty + Moleskine Pocket Sketchbook = one efficient sketching kit. Even for toddlers!
Should I draw with my right hand?
Hmm, or is it better when using my left hand?
Trying out my travel set of Uni watercolor pencils.
Right-handed?
Or lefty? Time will tell.
Trying out a 0.7 mm Pentel Graph Gear mechanical pencil on a pocket Moleskine sketchbook.
Figuring it out how the 3.15 mm graphite lead loads into the Worther Shorty leadholder. I find that with close supervision, most of my young nephews and nieces can safely enjoy the opportunity of trying out artist grade and grown-up sketching tools.

No comments: