Monday, March 7, 2011

So when and where could I get a Manga Cartoon Portrait drawn in Naples next?

Since I got this question a few times during the Art Festival this past weekend, I thought I would let local readers and visitors know that I will set up my next live caricature tent at the upcoming Downtown Naples Festival of the Arts on March 26th and 27th from 10 am to 5:00 pm. Drop by if you or your kids would like to get drawn as Manga-style cartoons or just to say hi. Always love catching up with past guests and models. Don't forget that you can also get your pet dog drawn, and that I could also draw a cartoon portrait of non-attending models from photos (2 or 3 snapshots would preferable to get a better sense of the subject, for the tiny photos in digital phones often do not provide enough information). I was told that they make pretty fun unconventional gifts.For a list of upcoming Cartoon Sketching classes and entertainment options please check the information bar to the right.

No comments: